Connect with us
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO REPRESENT TEAM NIGERIA IN THE WINTER SPORTS OF BOBSLED AND SKELETON?
Join our growing BSFN family today and show the world what it means to have a Heart of a champion! Individuals come from backgrounds in many different sports prior to landing on ice, but the one quality that they all possess is that of a dedicated team player.
Here are the steps that need to be taken in order to join one of our national teams and become a member of the Bobsled & Skeleton Federation of Nigeria:
- COMPLETE AN ATHLETE RESUME HERE
- For special inquiries, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMPLETE A BSFN COMBINE/TRYOUT
- A BSFN OFFICIAL WILL CONTACT YOU WITH AN INVITATION TO BECOME A MEMBER
Once you are selected as a member of BSFN, you will be required to print and fill out the following documents and submit them to email@example.com.
*Completion of these forms in NOT required to participate in a tryout/combine, however you CANNOT BE LICENSED TO COMPETE AS AN ATHLETE WITHOUT SUBMISSION OF ALL FORMS.
- IBSF Code of Conduct – Click here to Download
- IBSF Anti-Doping Form – Click here to Download
- IBSF Medical – Fit To Slide Form – Click here to Download
- BSF Nigeria Athlete Waiver – Click here to Download
- BSF Nigeria Physical Exam Form – Click here to Download